RAJDAHNI HALF MARATHON 2016
CBD GROUND, NEAR KARKARDOOMA COURT DELHI
- Only registered participants will be allowed to participate.
- All participants “MUST” put on BIB No. in middle of chest. Participants not wearing BIB No. Will not be allowed in race even though they are registered.
- Changing the BIB is not allowed & participants who change the BIB No. will be disqualified & will not be entitled for prize money.
- Participant reaching starting point late by 10 minutes or more will be disqualified.
- Wearing ‘T’ Shirt provided by organizers will be preferred but it is not mandatory.
- Deviating from the route of race or non recording at check points because of any reason will disqualify the participant.
- Whenever approaching check point / start & finish point, do not obscure your running number BIB with your arms Time chip machine may not record your BIB No. which ultimately render you disqualified.
- Change of race category is not allowed.
- All winners will be provided with prize money cheque after receiving the result from judge. Deduction of taxes will be applied as per the law & if needed pan card copy need to be provided.
- Baggage Counter- Only Half & Quarter (with time chip) marathon runners are entitled to store only “ONE” bag .Don’t keep your belongings unattended. Unattended belongings will be removed by volunteers because of safety reasons. Do not leave valuables like-Mobile Phone, Camera, Jewellery, Watch, Electronic gadgets etc. in the bag stored. Organizers are not responsible for any loss or theft of bag/Contents.
- Medical Aid-
will be made available by officials of medical partner, Kailash group of hospitals.In case of medical emergencies the following hospitals are located nearby---
- Hedgewar Hospital
- Deepak Memorial Hospital
- Max Hospital,patparganj
- Time limit for finishing the half marathon is three hours from its start time. If you are taking more time & still determined to finish, Please keep on foot path as traffic restrictions will be released.
- Refreshment :-
Post event refreshment pack will be handed over to you at the refreshments counter which is at post finish line. You will need to show your running. No. BIB to our Volunteers.Participants without BIB will not be entitled for refreshment. Please collect waste in the box provided for fast disposal & help in keeping the venue clean. Please do not carry refreshment beyond refreshment area.
- Participation Medal :-
Only Half Marathon * finishers will be given their medal at the finisher rewarding stage in refreshment area only. Other races (10.5 km & 5.0km race). Participants will not be provided with medals.
Only Half Marathon & quarter marathon with timer chip finishers will be provided certificates "ONLINE" as the event website rml.org.in
Finishers of Half Marathon & quarter marathon with timer chip will be informed on their email address for online certificate.
Race day photos will be available on photo shop area near entrance to venue about 15 minute after completion of races. The photos will be provided on cash payment to service provider directly.
Other modes to approach:-